Thursday, April 14, 2011

Positively Splendid

It's a great feeling to knowingly wake up one the "right" side of the bed.

I took the long way to work today to get a Dunks iced coffee and didn't even freak out when I dropped it getting out of the car.  Chalked it up to my clumsiness and moved on.

I'm thinking about buying a spring jacket today.  Here's what I was looking at...


I typically wear my Merrimack Res Life jacket in the spring time because it was so freaking expensive and I feel like I need to get my money's worth; however, I do look like a college kid and I can't while I'm staffing our training tour in Madrid next week.

Madrid - ah yes! Springtime weather and Sangria - what's better?   I'm really looking forward to walking around Retiro Park and visiting Toledo. 

I'm going home Saturday night for a few days prior to my trip and it can't come soon enough.  There's something to be said about going home when the weather's nice and just enjoying the quiet time.

I have a lot to do though - I have to finish my 25 page website for class and the IA document, 2 papers, and some other homework things.  Last time I was home I was more productive then ever before so hopefully this will occur again - if not my computer will be my friend on my trans Atlantic flight!

No comments:

Post a Comment